Anna Karpova: Arkadiy is one of the most positive, responsible, ambitious, and hardworking employees in our company. His smile is contagious, and he always shares positive energy and kindness. You can rely on him 100 percent. He loves to share his knowledge and help people around him, and I am very glad that we work in the same team.
Ilya Mirolubov: We are thrilled to have Arkadiy on our team, as he is an employee who is highly reliable and trustworthy. Arkadiy’s impressive work ethic is evidenced by the high-quality work he consistently produces and his ability to complete tasks on time. His eagerness to lend a helping hand to his colleagues is a testament to his collaborative and supportive nature, making him an essential member of our organization. Furthermore, his dedication to honesty and transparency is vital in his role, which involves managing sensitive information and technology. It is an honor to work alongside such a skilled and dependable team member, and we are excited to see how he will continue to contribute to our collective success.
Elizaveta Bannova: Arkadiy is a responsive and goal-oriented team player who exudes positivity, making working with him both enjoyable and effortless.
Molly Rakhmanova: Arkadiy is responsive, skillful, and easygoing. I believe there is no technical problem that exists that he can’t solve. Happy and honored to have him in our WCH Family.
1. Can you tell us a bit about your background and where you grew up?
I was born in Tashkent and studied in the field of computers from an early age. I always had a passion for radio technology.
2. What are some of your hobbies and interests outside of work?
I do not have one main hobby, but I like a variety of sports, and as soon as I have time, I try to do them with my family.
3. What is something you are passionate about, and why?
I have many different interests, but they all are united by the desire to help others, both at work and outside of it.
4. What is the best book you have read recently, and what did you like about it?
Atlas Shrugged is the best book I’ve read in many years and no other book has surpassed it.
5. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
I dream of visiting other continents. Canada and Australia are on my wish list.
6. What is something you have always wanted to try but haven’t had the chance to yet?
I would like to test myself as an airplane pilot.
7. Who is someone that has inspired you in your life, and why?
Each of the people around me inspires and motivates me in their way. Trying on the point of view of another person, you can see the new colors of this world.
8. How do you like to unwind after a long day at work?
Most often, I spend time with my family. If the opportunity arises, we leave the city and rush to the mountains.
9. What is your favorite type of food, and do you have a favorite restaurant or recipe?
If for home cooking, I love how my wife Olga cooks baked fish. I cook well the national Uyghur dish Lagman. And from street food, the Basri Baba Chain of restaurants perfectly pleases with Turkish cuisine.
10. What is something people might be surprised to learn about you?
Usually, they are surprised that I cook chocolate cookies.
11. Do you have any pets, and if so, what kind and what are their names?
We have a cat family living in our house, consisting of a Scottish Fold cat named Holly and her kitten, who has Winston Churchill on his passport, but we call him Cherie. They are both adorable and bring joy to our household.
12. What is your favorite movie or TV show, and what do you like about it?
Regarding films, I would single out “Gaslight”. The film conveys the idea that due to self-doubt, a person can lose control over everything. In terms of TV programs, I prefer “A Hundred to One” over the American version as it showcases the opinions and voices of ordinary people. As for TV series, the English version of “The Office” is definitely a favorite. It is kind, lively, and very cheerful.
13. What is a skill you would like to learn or improve upon, and why?
From the next, I plan to master the skill of programming as I am interested in the direction of robotics, in which I see great prospects. And I would like to improve my skill in communicating with people since people still make decisions.
14. If you had to describe yourself in three words, what would they be?
Responsible, planning, and alive.
15. How do you stay motivated and focused in your work and personal life?
My life experience makes me understand that everything can be done, fixed, or left. The choice consists only of the goal.
16. What is one piece of advice you would give to someone starting in your field?
If a person is honest and motivated, my advice would not be necessary. However, if they lack these qualities, my advice would likely be ineffective, and their success in their endeavors would be unlikely.
17. What is a goal or aspiration you have for the future?
In my personal life, I have set big goals such as acquiring property and building a house with my own hands. Professionally, I am interested in automation and plan to master programming skills to improve my abilities in this field.
18. Do you have any favorite quotes or mantras that inspire you?
19. What is something you’re grateful for today?
I am grateful to everyone around me for being around me.
20. If you could have dinner with any historical figure, whom would it be and why?
I would like to have dinner with Ragnar Lodbrok, a very collective historical image, just out of interest to understand who he was, a madman or an obvious leader of the Normans.